Wednesday, January 5, 2011




This is the nearly finished landscape that I made on commission this fall. throughout the summer and fall I made many landscapes on site around E central IL, but have not made plans for showings yet. This is the third commission that I made in 2010.
Recently I did a collaborative linoleum print project, myself and 3 others made Lino-cuts and used a press I have to make more than 320 prints. I will try to get good photos to post soon. please let me know what you all have been up to and what you think of my work...and all that!



This is part of the studio practice I have been working on--just making more studies to keep moving.

1 comment:

  1. I love the landscape, it's beautiful. I really like the perspective-it totally encapsulates the viewer-- it's almost like I'm looking into a convex mirror. I admire your patience,I'm still so fidgety! I need to paint a landscape. Post more!

    I was in a show in decemeber in san diego at sushi performance and visual art. I moved back to rochester from san diego just last week. I have been debating applying for grad school for 2012...

    Are any other Art Barners thinking of grad school?

    ReplyDelete

Followers